Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mike Spinner in Cali update


So I arrived in Cali on Thursday with my friends from Miami FL. We all flew in at the same time, grabbed a sweet rental car and then we were off to go to the Mirraco Offices and Wasserman Media to meet up with some peeps, say hi and get some dinner. The next day we took the hour and half drive to the Monster Office which was wild. It is just huge then I went to pick some swag up, but we had to go to a warehouse right next to the building. It is insane how things work at Monster, everybody is so awesome !

Then the next day was going be a long day. We woke up early, got to Dennis' house where I did like 30 minutes of stuff with Fuel TV. I'm not really sure what they are doing, but they are going to have a whole segment on the video. It's gonna be sick. Then Nigel Sylvester and I did an interview with Will Stroud he was filming for Nike. The More I get to know Nigel, the more cool I think he is. Such a nice guy.

Then the Banksgiving at Dennis' house was off the hook. Everybody was riding, it was nuts. I was just watching everybody destroy Dennis' place. My friends and I took off and we had a few hours to clean up and stuff before the video premiere. At about 7:15pm we took a cab to the Premiere which was INSANE! There was a line of over a few hundred people. We all cut the line ha ha ha. Did a bunch of picture stuff, and noticed my other good friends from FL were there. We got some sweet pictures. Then we all went inside it was AMAZING!

Once again Nike 6.0 tops everything. They did an amazing job setting everything up. I was real excited to watch the video with everybody there. Everybody's part was amazing and when it ended a lot of people came up to me congratulating me so I was super Pumped! And somebody I'm really stoked on, Scotty Cramner, came up to me and said it was sick. I still look up to him as an amazing rider so that meant a lot to me.

The next day I flew Home. I'm In FL for a few days then I'm doing a road trip with my friend. I will keep you guys posted!

Spinner


Photo by NIKE6.0