Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An update by Ryan Guettler

What's up guys,

I've been super busy and it's about to get real crazy. I'm at X-games right now. The course is amazing, I can't wait.


Yesterday was a big day for me. It was the HB Nike 6.0 comp where I came away with 1st place. I'm so pumped! I really liked the course and the beach vibe and everything fell into place. Check out the video on ridebmx.com, it shows the 95.5 point run.

This week I'm also doing an ASA box jump comp which I already won one of early this year so I'll keep you posted on how everything goes this week.

On other news I just got twitter.com and facebook.com so come add me and follow what I'm up to. Also check out Colony because there's a sample of my new 2010 bars and forks on the site.

Well I'm off to practice X-games

Have fun

Ryan

-