Friday, October 16, 2009

Bike Check with Harry Main

After a few months off the bike due to injury Harry Main is back on. He got the green light and built up a rocking green Mirraco machine while he couldn't ride. But that time is now over. Expect this thing to fly, soon.

-Frame:
Mirraco mainline - British Racing Green
-Forks: Colony
-Headset: doesn't matter.
-Stem: Colony
-Bars: Mirraco
-Grips: Macneil
-Bar ends: no idea
-Brake lever: Odyssey
-Brake cable: Odyssey
-Brake caliper: Proper
-Brake pads: Proper
-Rotor: Snafu
-Chain: kmc
-Sprocket: Proper
-Cranks: Colony
-Pedals: Colony plastic
-Seatpost clamp: Intergrated on frame
-Seatpost: Colony
-Seat: Colony
-Front tire: folding 2.0
-Front rim: Proper
-Front hub: Profile titanium
-Rear rim: Proper
-Rear tire: folding 1.5
-Rear hub: Profile titanium

Weight: 21-22 lbs

You've had some time putting a bike together, how did it come out?
Harry Main:
Sick, I love it! I'm just stuck in 2 minds of wheter I prefer my black Mirraco Mainline!!! I just ride both!

Who are some of the people who hook you up with parts when you need them?
Harry Main:
Alan at Alan's bike shop and Clint Millar hooks me up with Colony parts. And Carlo at IMG hooks me up with my Proper parts!

Do you care about the looks of your bike?
Harry Main:
Yeah, means everything. I can't ride it if I don't like it!

Are you picky on how it rolls?
Harry:
Yeah!

What tire pressure do you run?
Harry:
no idea!

What are the modifications you made to your bike?
Harry:
none!

Any special reason for the green/white colour combination of your bike?
Harry:
Because it looks badass!


-