Monday, December 28, 2009

Andy Buckworth BIO

Did you have a nickname when you were younger?
AB:
Yes I had alot: B-worth, Andypandy, Dingo, Bucky

What were some things you and your friends did for fun as a child?
AB:
Climbed trees, rode bikes and skateboards

What was something you did that was really scary?
AB:
Ummmm, giant sling shot

When did you attend your first contest? Who did you look up to there?
AB:
2004 BMXgames in Sydney. I looked up to Ryan Guettler soo much

What activities did you enjoy in school?
AB:
Lunch lol

What was your first occupation/job?
AB:
I worked at McDonald's

When did you get your first BMX bike? What brand was it? How long did it last?
AB:
It was in 2000. I was 10 years old and it was a Mosh. Lasted about 2 years

Do you recall any night time street experiences?
AB:
hahaha yeah a bum accused my mate of raping him

What is the raddest thing you've ever seen?
AB:
I don't know. I see too much stuff

What are some of your favorite things to do now?
AB:
Ride my bike, sleep, play on the computer, talk to girlies lol

Who is your favorite entertainer?
AB:
I have too many. I'll just say all my mates, they entertain me enough

If you could re-experience one thing in your life, what would it be?
AB:
I would redo the France Mirraco trip. That was amazing

-