Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nigel Sylvester BIO

Did you have a nickname when you were younger?

NS:
Young Sylvester



What were some things you and your friends did for fun as a child?

NS:
We did everything but most of all I rode bikes.



What activities did you enjoy in school?

NS:
I enjoyed gym, lunch and cutting class.



What was your first occupation/job? Your starting salary?

NS:
Well growing up I did a bunch of odd jobs to get money, but when I was about 15 I started working at McDonalds.



When did you get your first BMX bike? What brand was it? How long did it last?

NS:
My first BMX bike was a Mongoose Sniper, I got it when I was 12.



What are some of your favorite things to do now?

NS: Eating lobster and bombing hills.



What do you like about your life today?

NS:
I love that I'm doing what I love for a living.



Who is your favorite entertainer?

NS:
Jay-Z is an amazing entertainer.



If you could re-experience one thing in your life, what would it be?

NS:
I would want to experience the feeling of being be born again.

-