Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ryan Guettler update.

What up guys, hope everyone is doing well... Sorry for the lack of updates but I've just been busy having too much fun.

So after Xmas and new years Vans shoes invited me to their zoomys 100k which is a huge awards party up in the SNOW, (This is my 2nd time ever seeing snow by the way) But I go up there with Jerry Badders, Nasty and Steve van Doren. We play the snow, me and Nasty tried to snowboard for a while which was so funny.

Then the night of the big party was amazing, we got to hang out with Snoop Dog and PJ Penn and Dustin Dollin (everyone was there ) it was a very fun night.

Then the next day I Fly home to Australia and meet up with Colony and Richo takes me straight to the trails, we have been filming a lot so wait for an edit to come soon. But now I'm home and having a blast but it was crazy going from snowboarding with Nasty one day to riding trails, getting sun burnt with Richo the next hahahaha such a great time....


Have fun


Ryan Guettler

P.S sorry for all the name dropping hahahahaha

-