Thursday, January 7, 2010

Team update. Harry, Andy and Ryan say what's up.

Quick little update from Harry "short hair again" Main, Andy "The Monster" Buckworth and Ryan "grind box" Guettler:

Harry Main: Just a quick update! I'm back int he U.K. and we are snowed in! Everything has shut down and the weather is far too cold but we have been having some pretty cool sessions in the local indoor park!

I'm going to start my travels again next week! So if you see me in your home town come say what's up!

All the best to everybody for 2010!

Harry


Andy Buckworth: Hey guys I'm back in Australia now, came back for X-mas with the family. Pretty chill day just sat around with the family in the pool.

I've still been riding nearly every day since I've been back apart for when I hurt my back just before X-mas. That put me out for about 2 weeks but other than that it's Slam Factory (my local indoor park) every Tuesday and Saturday nights and Monster Park every Sunday night.
Also just before X-mas I went down to Melbourne for a box jump best trick comp that was super fun. Really chill comp, good vibe.

It's been really hot the last couple of days so I've been hitting the beach till the sun goes down and I can go ride. Take it easy every 1 and enjoy the holidays.

Andy Buckworth


Ryan Guettler: What up guys. Man it's cold in Greenville. I'm flying back to Aus in 7 days but had myself a rad X-mas and a really amazing New Year. Went to a local bar then had some friends over at mine and saw that crazy car jump Travis Pastrana did. Pretty cool. I want to see Mirra flip out of a hillicopter next year hahaha.

Hope every one is riding well for how cold it's been, next warm day I'm going to build a grind box for inside so I can keep riding when it gets too cold outside ..

Take care,

Ryan Guettler

-