Monday, May 3, 2010

Web update by Ryan Guettler



I've had an amazing last week so I thought I'd tell you about it.

April 22nd I went to Germany for the T-mobile dirt jump comp and placed 2nd behind Ant Napolitan. It was a fun comp with super good jumps. If you missed it there is a video on vitalbmx.com and Fatbmx.com. Everyone was riding sweet so it was a good start to the year.

Then Sunday after the comp Josh Harrington, Rob Darden and myself got a rental car and drove to Rotterdam to stay and film and find some street spots. Rotterdam is amazing for street and very laid back so we never got kicked out of any were we rode which was crazy! I got to do 190km/h on the freeway but it's allowed and eat every night at the famous Bazars. The only downfall of the trip is Rob rocked his knee bad on one of the last days so he is now booked in for a MRI on Monday so fingers crossed for him.

Other than that I had one of the best trips ever so a big thank you to Vans, Andy Zeiss, and T mobile for showing us a good time.

Ryan Guettler