Monday, October 4, 2010

Alessandro Barbero and the megaramp.



After the unfortunate Dew Tour stop in Chicago I am still here at Woodward and try to enjoy summer camp. The sessions always start at the new trails with lots of curved wall rides. It's super fun and has lots of rhythm. The sessions always end in two warehouses (Lot 8 and Cloud 9). Mondays we usually start a day in Lot 8. At the last demo session, me, Lil Keith, Steve McCann and Jamie Bestwick (as speaker) are really excited to pump the young audience of Woodward Camp.

I've been thinking to try the megaramp for a long time but I never had the possibility because it is not always open. Guys, this was one of my best experiences in BMX. I flipped 55ft (14 meters) on the first try. It's an undescribable feeling to go at certain speeds and certain height with a small bike.

-Alessandro Barbero



-