Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow drifting with Dave Mirra



Dave Mirra took 2nd overall in a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi last weekend at the first stage of the rally America championships. Here are his words:

"What a weekend in northern Michigan at sno drift. I finished 2nd overall, first in class after 130 miles through the forest and a tire puncture. I really had no moments other than the tire change that costs us 4 minutes. I started slow and by the end of day 2 I found a comfortable pace that got me to the finish without a scratch on the car."

Provisional Class Winners - Saturday, January 29, 2011

Overall: 1. Hanson/Hanson, 2. Mirra/Clarke, 3. Burke/Kihurani
Open Class: 1. Mirra/Clarke 2. Burke/Kihurani, 3. Moyle/Barton

For a video of Dave driving in the snow, got to: Rally-America

-