Friday, March 18, 2011

Barbero is moving on


Alessandro Barbero has been part of the Mirraco team since 2007. The Italian has continuously been raising the bar of his personal riding and is one of the few Europeans who made it to the Dew Tour circuit a few years in a row. In 2010 he won the FISE contest plus a car by winning the FISE Experience series in France. But there is a time to come and a time to go. Alessandro got offered a new ride which was an opportunity for him he could not pass up.

"I have been representing Mirraco since 2007 with a lot of success and I am so satisfied to have been a part of the team." said Alessandro Barbero. "Dave Mirra has been the reason for me to push my riding. I have to say thanks a lot for everythig. Not representing the team anymore is going to be the sad."

A big thank you to Alessandro from everyone at Mirra Bike Co. Good luck with the new gig.

-