Friday, May 27, 2011

An update from Kyle Baldock



Hey guys a week before I left to come over to the USA I got put on the UNIT team. I'm so stoked to be riding for them. I've been over in Greenville for the past month, just been riding the Warehouse and hanging out with everyone. I was lucky enough to get an invite from Harry Main to compete on his team at the Nike Pool jam along with Alex Colborn and Ben Wallace held in England. The pool was so sick, everyone was pulling out some bangers. Our team ended up placing third overall, it was sick that they transformed an empty pool into one of the best skateparks I've ever rode.



When I got back to Greenville I caught up with Ryan Guettler and Daniel Dhers and they gave me the news that they've taken over Dave Mirra's warehouse. Ryan has planned on putting some sick dirt jumps behind the warehouse and it will be opened to the public but you have to email Ryan first to ride at bmxwarehouse@hotmail.com.

I'm also putting together a new bike with the Stalag Mirraco frame. Other than that I've just been filming a new edit for Unit and just training for the season ahead.


Just wanted to also give a shoutout to Unit, Mirraco, Monster and Vans for all the support they have given me. Keep an eye out for my new edit

-Kyle Baldock



-