Sunday, June 12, 2011

Good news from Kyle Baldock. An update.



Hey Guys, How are you all going? This week has been unreal, I got accepted into Dew Tour, then I got an invite to compete in X games & I've been asked to go to Travis Pastrana's to film for the Nitro 3D movie! I've been riding at the warehouse every day, just getting ready for Dew Tour and X games.

I'm currently building a new bike, I'll put up photos when I'm done, I'm just waiting on a few more parts so I can get started. I witnessed one of my good mates Andy Buckworth take a huge crash the other day, rupturing his spleen so I'm wishing him a quick recovery.

Other than that I've just been catching up with everyone whose in Greenville at the moment & showing my girlfriend around America. I just wanted to also thank Ryan Guettler for helping me out with everything. Hope your all having a good week.

Peace

KB

-