Friday, August 5, 2011

Kyle and Harry edit from Romford. By Lloyd Ramsay



A clip made by Lloyd Ramsay of Kyle Baldock and Harry Main while they were in London, England for the Pool comp. With plenty of concrete around, Kyle and Harry opted for the wooden spine mini.

Kyle and Harry at Romford from lloyd ramsay


Video description:
During practice at The Pool event I headed off in the van with the MirraCo guys to Romford skatepark for their photoshoot. I recognized the park right away from videos and I believe its one of the oldest in the UK. The other guy on the ramp is Alex Coleborn and Catfish also tagged along riding behind us. I remember the guy behind the desk being as rough as some of the park surface and moaned about never getting photos of the park. I offered to take some for him on the house and got out my iPhone to write down his email address. He had no email address.
There were very little rushes to work with here since my camera battery ran out of charge only a few shots in. I would keep flicking the power switch off to try conserve energy. Kyle had probably been riding for 2 days solid already but kept charging at the spine. When we got back to The Pool he rode again till they closed the place and was down to go out and film at night. Energy!

Everything was shot on my Canon 550d, cut in FCP and the track was composed by myself in Soundtrack Pro. All motion graphics were done in After Effects.

lydrmsy.com

mirrabikeco.com